Posted: Tue 11 Aug 2015
Duties include loading and unloading wagons, delivery and collection of products in company’s long wheelbase van, must have clean licence.
More about the role….
- Company vehicle is a long wheel base van
- Loading wagons with products
- Taking products to different locations
- Liaising with site installation teams for delivery / collection
- Unloading deliveries from suppliers
- Keeping the company vehicle log book up to date
What you must have:
- Clean driving licence
- A good work ethic
- Good timekeeping
This is a fantastic role and would suit somebody who’s looking to develop a career in and is used to working in a busy factory.
Aire Valley Architectural Aluminium Ltd is a long established manufactures of high quality windows, doors and curtain walling to the commercial sector of the construction industry. We install our product on schools, retail parks, shopping centres etc…
Closing Date – Friday 5th September 2015
Interview Date – TBC
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org